Friday 4 September 2015

New bracelet in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop

I like to browse in second hand shops and since I started making jewellery, I've always looked out for the cheap bags of broken jewellery that some second hand shops sell. Often the jewellery isn't actually broken, but just things that haven't sold, which I then either keep or pass on to friends or gamily (or even another second hand shop). The broken jewellery is great as a resource for making my own jewellery.

I made two of these bracelets from a broken necklace plus brand new fastenings

One of these is now in the Crafty Green Poet Etsy shop, you can see it here.

***
Meanwhile, I'm delighted that two of my bracelets have been featured in two separate Etsy Treasuries. For those who don't know Etsy, Treasuries are selections of items from other Etsy sellers, in both cases here chosen by Rhian. So thank you Rhian and you can see the treasuries here and here.

1 comment:

Lowcarb team member said...

I love having a browse in second hand book shops and charity shops ...
Your bracelet looks good.

Have a lovely weekend.

All the best Jan