Friday 17 September 2010

Last Day of Organic Fortnight

Organic Fortnight, is the UK’s biggest celebration of all things organic. This year the campaign has focussed on choosing organic products every day. Hopefully it has encouraged more people to see organic as a realistic option.

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who blogged on organic issues during the fortnight or who followed the campaign via Soil Association Scotland's Twitter feed. You all helped to create a buzz around the campaign. So thanks to:

Zero Waste Week website.
Allotment 2 Kitchen
Caroline at Coastcard
Gabrielle Bryden
Organikal
The Information Officers' Support Blog
Elizabeth Rimmer on Luchair
Elevenses Time
Suitably Despairing
My Zero Waste
Tree Shadow Moon
Real Food Lover

If you took part and I've missed you off the list, please let me know!

1 comment:

Gabrielle Bryden said...

Let's hope the message is getting out there. I enjoyed participating in the organic fortnight.