Friday, 2 December 2005

Recycled Toys

When I was at the International Playbus Congress in Turin, I attended a workshop at the Serendipity Ludoteca (www.comune.torino.it/gioco), making toys from recycled materials.

I of course made a cardboard dancing rabbit, using used cardboard, used string and non-toxic paint. Any resemblance to our own rabbit Anya is entirely intentional!

The carrot is attached to strings at the back of the model so that when you pull the carrot the strings make the limbs move.




1 comment:

Dee Rimbaud said...

Re: Blog-Link Exchange

Hi

I'm a writer & artist who has developed a blogging compulsion (not yet quite an obsession, but going that way). I'm looking for blogging artists and writers to exchange links or blogroll with. My blog is at http://deerimbaud.blogspot.com/ Email me at dee@thunderburst.co.uk if you're up for it.

All the best

Dee Rimbaud

ps: If you are looking for markets for illustrations, short stories or poetry, check out The AA Independent Press Guide, which I host for free on my main website - http://www.thunderburst.co.uk It gives detailed listings of over 2,000 literary magazines and publishers. There are also links to over 700 internet magazines. I'm sure you'll find it useful/ interesting... and I'd appreciate any help to spread the word. Give it a mention in your blog or something. Thanks.