Pages

▼

Thursday, 27 April 2023

Cherry Blossom in Edinburgh's Meadows

 Cherry trees are in bloom across Edinburgh and The Meadows is one of the best places to see these lovely blossoms. So I took a stroll there first  thing yesterday morning. Here are some of my photos.





it's not just cherry trees either! There's a beautiful crab apple tree

 

a few Norway Maples 


and a couple of Wych Elms (that are resistant to Dutch Elm Disease) including this magnificent old tree


And at home, we have this lovely view from our living room






2 comments:

  1. such colors of life
    dancing within seasons rhelm
    leaves grace each flower

    __ We may all bloom... parallel within leaves of green; flowers of life. _m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the beautiful trees and blossoms. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment! I try to visit everyone back!