Pages

▼

Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Speckled Wood Butterfly in the sunshine

It's very warm today! Plenty of butterflies were enjoying the sunshine at Musselburgh, though only this speckled wood allowed me to take a photo


9 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are seeing butterflies. That looks like a very good place to find them.
    My total list for the summer is less than twenty. I used to see that in a day. We are getting extremely hot weather here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your visit and your kind words!
    Your butterfly picture I really like!
    Have a nice week ... kind regards
    Gabi

    http://stich-schlinge.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, what a pretty shot. Looks like a beautiful day too. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are often so difficult to capture for a photo. Actually I missed butterfly counting day, there almost were no butterflies in my garden by the rainy weather. But today we had a lovely sunny day and only in one Buddleja I counted already more than 20 and there were many more in the garden, a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's in perfect nick, unusual to see one out in the open. They are all scrapping in my local park

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are having a run of good weather like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Only a few here now. Nice pix.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you have some lovely sunshine, Juliet. Yesterday was pretty grey and cloudy here, though today looks more promising. A lovely Speckled Wood photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... and a nice photo too!
    Lovely to see butterflies enjoying the sunnier days

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment! I try to visit everyone back!