Pages

▼

Sunday, 15 November 2009

Green Christmas Cards

I made these Christmas cards from reused waste card from the office, reused wrapping paper and reused wrappers from fair trade chocolate bars.

23 comments:

  1. They're fantastic - well done. I recognize the fair trade wrapping. Because I eat too much chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clever Juliet - love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great creative idea CP. these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:28 pm

    I love these...what a great idea!
    Thanks Juliet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire how you find the time. Although I have to say inspired me to send a recycled postcard earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Time for the glue pots and scissors again, eh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are very creative, and these are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!
    The small boys make their own Christmas cards every year, most usually, it must be said, from the one's we received the previous year. With dinosaur and robot additions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is amazing..what a great idea..

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! We had a class in October & we took left over cardstock for the card & cut out shapes from all of those magazines that end up in your mailbox!
    (love that you used the chocolate bar wrapper!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card.
    And anything that involves chocolate is good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice use of recycled paper! If I sent Christmas cards I'd probably do the same. I do make the occasional card or postcard and like the reuse paper, though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. By Golly CGP ... you are getting a wind-mill and a solar panel in your sock from SC this year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nicely done (I'm always on the lookout for new ways to use found materials and good excuses for eating more chocolate!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have I mentioned lately that your cards are awesome?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. An attractive card. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  19. awesome! those are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The cards are a great idea - a really constructive way to recycle.

    Pomona x

    ReplyDelete
  21. It's so fab that you make your own cards from recycled material, like them lots!

    Do like the new heading photo of the leaf too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely beautiful!! Handmade, recycled cards are a treasure. I love this.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment! I try to visit everyone back!