Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Banana Me Beautiful

Yesterday evening was the launch of Emily Dodd's e-book Banana Me Beautiful, which includes poetry, stories and artwork from Emily's life. Emily invited other writers along to read some of her poems at the launch - slam poet Young Dawkins, historical novelist Sara Sheridan and me!

The event took place on the Leith Agency barge on the Water of Leith, which is a great venue!

Banana Me Beautiful is available from Chipmunka Publishing

As ever, red text contains hyperlinks to other webpages where you can find out more

3 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Juliet,

Sounds like a wonderful book and especailly great for children. Glad that you had a great night out.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolynt for children. Glad that you had a great night out.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Draffin Bears said...

Sorry i am using my ipad and it seems to have repeated my post.

C

helencaldwell said...

I have to confess that I did not make any horse noises during the chorus of the song, although I enjoyed hearing everyone else do it :) It was a fabulous evening!